Applicants for membership must complete and submit the following:
- CCAP membership application form, with attached photograph of company or organization’s official representative.
- Brief company or organization profile.
- Copy of the first page of SEC registration.
Upon approval of the application, the company or organization must:
- Pay the membership fee of Php5,000
- Attend an orientation session
- Attend CCAP activities
- Pay annual dues of Php5,000
The member company, partnership or organization exercises its membership with the CCAP through an official representative and one or more alternate representatives. The regular representative may come from the company or organization’s marketing, logistics or operations function. Participation by company or organization representatives include the following:
- All communication and payments are channeled through the official representative.
- Representatives are expected to participate and interact in all CCAP activities.
- Other company employees and organization members may attend conferences, forums, seminars and other activities.
- The official representative is eligible to be elected to the Board or as an Association Officer during elections which will be held annually.